Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, March 03, 2008

sweet surprise

I spent the weekend at a Disciple Now in Montgomery, Alabama with the most amazing girls ever...It was such an incredible experience that I plan on dedicated a whole blog to it tomorrow!

Today, however, I want to share with you something that made me smile from ear to ear! Yesterday while driving back from my weekend, I realized how exhausted I was from the lack of sleep and I was a little sad that my time in Alabama was over. I think for the first time in a while I felt like I was being used by God to teach and share with those young ladies and I was honestly sad that it had to end. So, I came home...tired and a little down but when I walked in my house, on my dining room table there was a box address to me! I rarely get packages so when I do I get really excited. I opened the box to find a bouquet of pink Lilies with a card from Brock and Auny. I teared when I read the sweet words because I had been missing them and in that moment I knew they had been missing me too!
Photobucket
If there is one thing that I learned from living in Nashville it is that I will always have two people in my life that will be there no matter the distance, no matter the job, no matter the friend circle! Brock and Auny bless my life and I am so glad God allowed my the opportunity to work with, to learn from and to know the two of them!

Miss you both:)

1 awesome remarks:

Barbara said...

i didn't know you aren't working with them right now. When that happen??