Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Disciple Now Alabama

It's amazing how God will bless your life when you least expect it. I was asked to help lead a D-Now this past weekend in Montgomery, AL for Heritage Baptist Church. My initial thought when I was asked was "I am not prepared to do this God." Never try to make an excuses with God because He knows when you are ready and when you're not!

This weekend I met seven incredible ladies all with a passion to be involved in changing the lives of today. We dove into the Word, learned how to apply our gifts in leadership, we sat around talking about our lives and we even played a few rounds of guitar hero. It was awesome...

Shana, Erin, Kim, Hannah, Amber, Kathleen and Kathryn, you ladies are amazing and I can't wait till I get to hang out with you again!

Here are my lovely ladies...
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 awesome remarks: