Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, March 09, 2008

the struggle of moving on...

What do you do when you struggle?

For most of us the answer would be call our closet friend to vent. For some the answer is run and hide. I know that's the answer for me! When I struggle with something I tend to hide myself from the world. It just seems easier if no one knows what I'm dealing with. In the past I have shared my concerns and pain with people but in the end I just don't want anyone to know. I always seem to struggle with the same things and I feel that the more I tell people, the more repetitive it gets. No one wants to hear about the same problem over and over. After a while people just start to tell you to get over it and move on because you've obviously not taken their advice in the past.

So, how do you move on?

I know this question is different for everyone because we are not necessarily dealing with the same issue. But let's say we're dealing with something similar just for blogging purposes! Moving on is a hard thing to do no matter what your situation is. I haven't found a good way and honestly I quit looking a while back. I just realized that for me, letting go of things will always cause me to struggle. So what do you do? Maybe you can give me some advice...

1 awesome remarks:

Unknown said...

Im not sure moving on is something that is truly possible, until you find something worth moving on to/for. The key is knowing that you will find something that is even better down the line. is It is very hard to learn what one truly wants. But the challenge is finding someone who wants the same things that you want at the same time you want them. And most importantly wants those things with you and you with them.