Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, March 30, 2008

"Those camp kids"

So I'm guessing that you noticed I was gone all weekend because of my lack of blogs. I do apologize and I intend to fill you in on the enitre weekend over the next few days.

Let's start with Friday...

I ventured up to North Carolina for my friends Carrie and Jesse's wedding. I met some friends in Salisbury, hopped in the car with them and took off. We had such great conversation on the way there dealing with life, our futures and of course our Jesus! That's one of my favorite things about getting together with my friends from Caswell. We're all so open about what we've learned, what we believe and how we want to impact the world. There seems to be this deep connection between all of us(and there are hundreds of us).

Some people call us "those camp kids" and we're OK with that because God has taught so much as a group and He continues to grow our friendships and He continues to place us all over in world to share His word. It's amazing to be in such a huge circle of believers and to know that no matter where you are or what you do, you have tons of people praying for you and caring for you! That's true "camp" people right there...And I'm proud to have that label!

Here are a few pictures from Friday...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More pictures from the wedding to come:)

0 awesome remarks: