Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, March 24, 2008

Designing Dream

I want to tell you all a little story about this dream that I had the other night! You see, I like to think of myself as a pretty creative person and sometimes I get these bright ideas of things I would love to create or design. Well, the other night my creative side came out in a dream...

While I was in Nashville this past weekend I went shoe shopping(actually it was more like shoe looking because A. I can't afford to buy new shoes right now and B. I didn't see one pair that I liked!) It's so frutrating to have an image of the perfect pair of shoes in your head but you never can seem to find them.

I think this stirred up some creative waves in my head because I dreamed about shoes all night long. I dreamed that I was a shoe designer and everything I developed was brilliant. There were heels and flats and cool little casual slides. I designed these awesome pumps with an array of colors and gold leaf trim(sounds strange but they were hot). There was every color, every style and every design imaginable and all with my name on them. Everyone wanted a pair of shoes designed by me. Now in real life this would never happen but anything can happen in dreamland:)

The best part of the dream was I never had to go shopping for shoes again because whenever I pictured the type of shoe I wanted with a particular outfit, I just created it! How awesome is that!

0 awesome remarks: