Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Disco Car Wash

How many of you think about washing your car daily? ...What about weekly?

Well, I think about my dirty car all the time but the one thing I never really make time for is the car wash. Not sure why rolling your window down, paying a few bucks and driving into the car wash is so time consuming for me but, that's how my brain thinks.

Well what if your car experience was out of the ordinary? ...what if it was like, perhaps, disco style? I personally believe that would make me want to go more! Well we found one...

Photobucket

Last weekend Jen, Evan, Ben and I found the coolest car wash we've ever seen. We call it the Disco Car Wash! It was all lite up with neon lights flashing blues, greens, reds and yellows. It just gives off this vibe that makes you want to stop whatever you're doing and wash your car.

We couldn't resist! We pulled up to the entrance, paid the money, turned the techno music up, sat back and experienced the fun, haha! It was awesome and I encourage all of you to go...I'll give you directions;)

0 awesome remarks: