Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

doughnuts on the brain!

Since I moved to Atlanta I have been keeping you up-to-date on all the latest developments in my life like "move in" day in the snow, becoming gelatized, my search for tater tots, the rained out Georgia Tech basketball game(odd yes I know), seeing U2 in 3D and of course the most recent, a tornado at the Georgia Dome! All of these events have left a lasting impact on my life and hopefully yours! Well, after this weekend, I have more to tell and I have decided to tell you one story at a time so that the anticipation will continue to rise(JK, just trying to be humorous).

First I must you ask a question...Do you like Krispy Kreme lemon filled doughnuts?

If you don't then this story will not seem as moving to you. You see, Jen and I had a mission this past weekend and we were determined to accomplish the task. When Jen left to venture to ATL, our friend AJ from back home gave her 5 dollars in quarters and told her that one thing she HAD to do when she arrived here was to take me to Krispy Kreme and buy me a lemon filled doughnut!

...a little back story, AJ and I love lemon filled doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. Probably more than any human should. Out of the goodness of his heart(and the fact that he misses me dearly) AJ wanted to bless my life with some yummy, extremely fattening goodness:)

So with 5 dollars in quarters in hand and the road as our pathway to heavenly sweets, we ventured out on a search to find Krispy Kreme! Now, one thing you should know about Jen and I is that finding random places is not our forte and using the blackberry to find your way in Atlanta is like using a crayon colored map that a kindergartner drew. So we indeed got lost and turn around. But another thing you should know about Jen and I is we NEVER give up!

We drove around and around and around! Two wrong roads and about 45 minutes later we found the Krispy Kreme!

...Too bad it was closed! We tried AJ, we tried....

What is it with Atlanta having only ONE of my favorite places? First Sonic and now Krispy Kreme! Haven't they heard of expansion? You would think it's a sign that I should eat healthier or something!

Nah!

0 awesome remarks: