Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, July 01, 2011

Day 1 - A Picture of Yourself and Ten Facts.

Okay so here we go...

  1. Hi, my name is Shannon and I'm a workaholic. I don't like leaving work till I've completed my entire task list for the day... which creates some late nights at the office for me.
  2. I have a mild obsession with cupcakes, especially Gi Gi's.
  3. I collect two things: sand from different beaches that I've traveled to and lapel pins from every city I've visited. I have a giant map in my room that houses the pins. My goal is to cover my map!
  4. I cry when I'm mad because I don't know how to deal with confrontation.
  5. I have kept the same plant alive for 8 years. It's moved 3 states with me.
  6. I hate wearing shorts and I can't really explain why.
  7. I won the sportsmanship award all 4 years playing high school basketball.
  8. I have this tradition of visiting Camp Caswell every summer... going to the PX... and picking an item out from Yam. One of my favorite traditions!
  9. I have a very good memory and that sometimes gets me in trouble.
  10. I am a country girl trying to mold into a city girl. Grew up driving tractors, playing in fields and catching brim in the ponds. Like they say, 'you can take the girl out of country but you can't the country out of the girl.' TRUE statement!!

0 awesome remarks: