Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 15 - A Picture of something You want to do before You Die

Again so many things... I even have my own Bucket List. It's called a Day Zero Project but it's the same concept!


Okay, something I want to do before I die... hmmmm... I guess it would be this...

<-----That picture to the left is a representation of me wanting to visit all 50 states!

Duh!

I don't think that's too hard of a goal! I mean I have a few years (hopefully) and I think visiting every state would be so awesome.

I'd like to go snowboarding in Colorado and fishing in Oregon. I'd love to lay on the beach in California and walk along the rocky coast of Maine. I love trying new foods too so I'd have to try some food that each state (or it's cities) is known for! Hmmmm... Boston Chowder and Texas BBQ (even though I'm kind of a BBQ snob). Philly Cheesesteak for Philly and ... well what's Nevada known for? I'll have to figure that out.

That's what I would do... or better yet, that's what I'm going to do :)

Want to come with me??

2 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

oo oo pick me! I'd travel anywhere with you! :)

Shannon said...

We should totally plan a road trip together!!!