Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 26 - A Picture of Something that Means a lot to You

So I'm realizing that I don't take enough pictures to be able to post on my blog the expectations of this Challenge :(

I don't have a picture of the something that means a lot to me so I'll just describe it to you...

In the summer of 2002, I started working at Camp Caswell. Greatest Summer Ever! Anyway, I have a lunch bag with the theme from that summer ('That New Thing'). Now I know what your thinking... Really? A lunch bag? Let me explain... In that lunch bag there is about 1000 pictures from that summer. Pictures of people who are still my best friends today, 9 years later. I love to look through that lunch bag and remember that summer. The super early mornings and the extremely late evenings. Cleaning Oceana and finding surprises every Sunday that made us laugh and laugh and laugh. Running the putt putt course for hours and hours in the 100 degree gym. Listening the Amy Salley give us instructions over the radio. The Mountain Dew... Oh the Mountain Dew. The talks. The tears. The Worship. Vespers. Hatch. Oh my, I could type for hours.

Yep, that lunch bag is special to me! Extremely special :)

0 awesome remarks: