Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 19 - A Picture of a habit that you wish you didn't have

This is slightly embarrassing but, I really wish I didn't cry every time I got upset or was angry! I mean some people don't really think of crying as a habit but, when you do it as often as I do, it is! I am so freakin emotional and it drives me crazy!


Have you ever stood in front of a mirror and had a 'pretend' argument with yourself? Basically your reflection being the person you are wanting to confront or you're wanting yell at, as loud as your little voice box can yell. I have these often because 1. I am terrible a confrontation (as I mentioned in my last blog) and 2. I don't cry when I when I do this. Granted, I'm not dealing with the issue because I'm arguing with myself but I do feel better afterwards (how pathetic is that?)

Anyway, I really wish I was a little stronger sometimes! Like, I'm not trying to sound like a victim (even though I know that' what I sound like) but, I would love to be able to tell people my mind without having remorse or having a feeling in the pit of my stomach that I hurt their feelings. Ugh, what an awful cycle! I need help... or a counselor... or someone to teach me how to be strong or to throw punches or something!

Any takers?

0 awesome remarks: