Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 10 - A Picture of the Person You do the oddest things with

This one's just weird to me. The oddest things? In my head I'm trying to define this so I write about it. Give about 10 minutes to think on this one...


La la La... whatever. La la la... it doesn't matter. La la la... oh well.

Tonight Tonight! A little music video while you wait.

La la La... whatever. La la la... it doesn't matter. La la la... oh well.

Okay... I'm back. Did you enjoy the video? I love that song :)

So, I picked a person after some serious thinking. The person I do the oddest things with would have to be these two (cause they are a packaged deal)...


Brock and Auny Gill... two of my favorite people! These two introduced me to some crazy things, foods and experiences over the past 5 years. I mean they do magic... how much cooler can it get!

I wouldn't necessarily say we do odd things, but these two are very creative. For example: They have a homemade zip line in their back yard, as well as a place to shoot bows and arrows. They taught me all their secrets to magic, which I will never share, so don't ask... They helped me make a slide show video of a bobble head lost in an amusement park (I should probably go in to more detail on that, but I'll save it). They showed me how to cook a turkey in a wooden box... best turkey I've ever had!

I could go on and on about hanging out with these two, but I just remembered that I do go on and on about them... throughout my entire blog. So go check out some posts from 2006 - 2009 and you can read for yourself all the odd/awesome things we did :)

0 awesome remarks: