Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 12 - A Picture of something You Love

A picture of something I love... that's easy! I LOVE Caswell.


Caswell is my haven... my home away from home. It's one of those places I can't get out of my head and I long to be there every Summer as a staffer, especially when returning staff start posted pictures to Facebook between May and August.

There's just something about that place that I can never fully explain because you have to experience it to feel it. All I know is that when I drive through those gates, no matter what time of year, this feeling of peace and comfort come over me. I never want to leave once I'm there and I guarantee any one who has ever worked there will say the same!

Here's some pictures of my haven for you :)






0 awesome remarks: