Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thoughts!

There are three things I need to put out there before I begin with my writing for the day!

1. I absolutely love Frost Riptide Rush Gatorade! I mean seriously there can't be a better flavor to quench your thirst after a Lebron-tastic workout in the 80 degree weather!

2. I learned that you should never run towards a hissing mother goose. They will attack and they have no shame in protecting their babies. If it comes down to you getting near them, Mama goose will take charge!!

3. Walking to Wal-Mart with your roommate around 10 PM is not such a good idea. Doesn't sound that bad but when you buy a case of drinks, bag of sugar and other necessities, that walk back is exhausting! I got an arm workout in and didn't even want it.

So those are my three things! Out there in the open for all to see...now onto the writing!

Have you ever had one of those conversations that left you feeling completely in awe of God. One that gave you the feeling that you could take on the world, spread the Gospel to all nations, walk up to that guy in Starbucks and tell him Jesus loves him or break out into song...and be perfectly on key I might add! They are so rejuvenating and so necessary!

I had one of those types of conversations last night and it has been floating around in my head all day. Thoughts of all the things God has planned for me. Thoughts of how God is going to strengthen me. Thoughts of the people God has blessed me with. Thoughts of hope. Thoughts of grace. Thoughts of Love. So many thoughts and all good ones :)

I love conversations like that and I hope to have plenty more!

2 awesome remarks:

Scott and Lyndsay Crews said...

Riptide Rush. Ha! From 1999 to 2002, I drank so much Riptide Rush that I think my body was actually 5 to 10 percent Riptide Rush at all times.

Anonymous said...

yaay for a rejuvenating conversation :) i'm going to miss our conversations next week while your cruisin' in the caribbean!

love you!