Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Free Cone Day!


Tuesday, April 21st, which is today and guess what... it's Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry’s! No, I'm not joking with you. It's the truth. You can walk into a Ben & Jerry's near you, pick out your favorite flavor and they will hand the cone over to you free of charge!

Why are they doing this, you ask?

It's a way for them to say thank you to their customers for the support and to celebrate 31 years of scooping the chunkiest, funkiest ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbet, Ben & Jerry’s scoop shops are happily giving it away! Around the world, Scoop Shops are opening their doors from noon to 8:00 pm, to serve up a free scoop of your favorite flavor.

Pretty nice of them huh?

I sent out an email to my co-workers today about 'free cone day.' I was trying to get a group together for some ice cream goodness. I wanted to share my friend Tim's response:

'If someone isn’t up for free Ice cream they should be slapped, then shaken profusely and then slapped again. I know it is extreme, but necessary.' ~ Tim Kwiat

It made me laugh so hard! But it's the truth. It's free ice cream people...GO get some right NOW! Put down that invoice, get off the phone and step away from the email. GO get some ice cream!


It will put a smile on your face!

0 awesome remarks: