Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, April 09, 2009

He has finally arrived!

Look out world...


...here comes Luke Russell Hinton!

Is he not the most precious thing you've ever seen. Today Luke made his way into the world greeting his parents Aaron and Downey Hinton. He was born this afternoon weighing in at 8 pounds even and 20 inches long. He couldn't be more perfect or more precious!

This little boy has the most amazing parents. They are two of my very best friends and two people that I have learned so much from. Downey and Aaron have both taught me so much about faith, love and waiting on the Lord. Their friendship means the world to me and I am so excited for them as they embark on a new chapter of their life...PARENTING :)

But I must I do not envy all those sleepless nights you guys are about to embark upon, haha! Love you both! Oh and the countdown has begun... I must meet this amazing little boy ASAP! You better believe I will be Oak Island bound real soon :)

0 awesome remarks: