Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, April 06, 2009

The Righteous Room

So much to tell you but I just can't figure out where to begin. I had a jam packed weekend and it's crazy but the past two days felt like two weeks! How is it that I can fit so much into so few hours. I will give you the run down....

Friday: worked(that's important), dinner(that's extra important) and a movie(the most important). Why was the movie so important? Well because it was 'The Fast and the Furious.' Now I'm not saying it's the greatest movie ever...I know the acting is bad...but come on, the action in that movie is ridiculous! I was exhausted after the first 5 minutes of the movie...in a good way! I give it two thumbs and a pinky up :)

Saturday: Oil Change, Apartment paperwork(to make Cambi legal), errands like no other, hair appointment(that's a whole blog in itself), bread making discussion with Nikki, dinner at Chow Baby, BRIAN REGAN...pause... I absolutely adore that man. He makes me laugh at things that shouldn't even be funny. Favorite Regan joke... definitely snow cones! Check it out...and no he didn't draw the cartoons for it, haha - SNOW CONES, after Regan, you guessed it, Final Four UNC vs. Villanova game! Go Heels.

Sunday: Slept in! Let me repeat that...I SLEPT IN! and it was glorious. I went to lunch with Walker and his buddies Phil, Jamie and Fish at The Righteous Room(best wings in Atlanta), Enjoyed the weather, went to the mall, went to the evening service at Buckhead(which was powerful), dinner with Jen and Brian then began the cupcakes for the NCAA party!

Side note - For all of you who don't have a clue about basketball, UNC has made it to the Final Championship game and we're having a party to celebrate this moment! Hence the Carolina cupcakes. We're also having homemade dip, finger foods and great tasting drinks! We're gonna make history...well not us but the Tar Heels! I just want to ride their coat tails, haha!

OK back to Sunday...I finished my awesome day off with an awesome 2 hour phone conversation! I love it when you finish a day with great conversation, with a great person!

So there it is, my weekend in a nut shell.

So now it's your turn, tell me about your weekend!

0 awesome remarks: