Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Grab a paint brush...

...cause we're gonna paint the town!

Tonight I was sitting at a restaurant in downtown Atlanta, surrounded by about 30 amazing people, celebrating the day Moxie was born when I looked out the window at the buildings that make up this amazing city. The sun, which was setting, painted the buildings this bright shade of 60's pink and I as I looked at them I thought to myself what a gorgeous picture God has painted!

What an immaculate sight! But you know, it wasn't just the buildings that He had painted, it was the past 3 days. He didn't just add colors to a glass structure, He added vibrant shades of joy and hope to my life and my soul through friendships.

I am super blessed and sometimes I take that for granted. I am always looking for the next big thing or the next step to achieve when what I should be doing is looking to my left and then to my right and appreciating the things God has given me today. He has blessed me with amazing people like Hayley, Walker and Kate...best friends like Jen, Janis and Kristen...buddies like Nathan and Ryan...and that doesn't even cover the hundreds of others who bless me everyday.

With these people by my side and God leading me in every way, I will paint this city. But not in the shade of 60's pink...instead it be shades of happiness, shades of laughter and definitely shades of gratitude for everything I blessed with!

0 awesome remarks: