Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, January 16, 2009

Malik's story

I want to introduce you to my new friend...

...this is Malik, my new 4Runner!

OK OK calm down, I know he is beautiful but you have to hear the story.

My dad is the master at negotiation. I have never seen anyone talk down the price of a car that low...a brand new car at that! I was super impressed and a little scared of my Pops all at the same time. He totally knew just what to say and just who to talk to! I have to learn that skill one day.

Dad can we set up classes so you can teach me?

Now most of you are thinking to yourself, "Didn't she just get a new car?" The answer is yes but the sad thing is that car was indeed a lemon! NEVER buy an Equinox (that's just my opinion). It had an un-fixable problem and the mechanic wanted to spend way too much money trying fix something he couldn't guarantee would work. NOT Smart! So we decided it would be better to get a car that worked and that car just happened to be the car I have wanted since I was 16. Dreams really do come true, haha!

So there it is...Malik's story:) Thanks Daddy for being so awesome at negotiation and at being my dad! Love you.

Now who wants to take a ride in my new car?? No charge:)

3 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Malik and Jake {my 4runner} will be best friends.

Anonymous said...

I sweat your car. Seriously. Me and Aidey would look so fly in it! And I soooo want to see Notorious. I do a little dance every time the preview commercial comes on the TV.

Msha said...

aw, i wanted a 4-runner since i was 16! i'm glad you got him, tho. u deserve it. and i concur-he's beautiful! congrats!