Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, January 15, 2009

All moved in...

MOVING...not my favorite thing but my apartment, I LOVE!

Jen and I moved into our new apartment last Friday night with the help of my Dad, my uncle Doug, Walker, Pitts(a beast of a man) and Chris. Thank God for strong boys because I could barely lift boxes with my clothes in it. I would hate to think what I would have looked like trying to lift a sofa or my dresser! Actually I know what I would have looked like...broken and laid in a bed for a week because of massive back pain, haha!

Anywho, the apartment is shaping up. We need to get some rugs and frames up and then I will take some photos for you all to see. You're all gonna love it which means you all have to visit soon...VERY soon!

Pictures will be up soon :)

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

get your calendar out girlll - cause you know I want to visit yours since you've seen mine :)