Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Dear 2009

Dear 2009,

Now that we have officially met and spent our first day side-by-side, there are few things we need to discuss before we further this relationship for the next 364 days. I believe a pact needs to be made on both our parts in order to make the most of our time together...

I need for you to promise me that you will be filled with new experiences, new places for me visit, new people for me to meet and a new chapter for me to write in my book of life! Create moments where I will be consumed with building solid friendships, dedicated to my ministry through my career and completely infatuated with what God has to show me.

My promise to you is that I will do everything in my power to enjoy the little things you provide, to embrace the situations that occur and to take things one day at a time. I will not rush through the laughter or scurry through the tears because I know that every moment is teaching me something...even if I have to wait till 2010 to figure it out:)

With this pact in place and both our signatures at the bottom, I believe that this could be the best year/relationship yet! See me for the paperwork:)

Sincerely devoted to you,

Shannon

P.S. I plan on turning in my red shirt this week since the season is over, so if we could add a sweet boy to the list of things you promise me, that would be awesome!

0 awesome remarks: