Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, January 02, 2009

How could I forget?

So I realized this morning that I haven't even written about my amazing New Year's Eve extravaganza... What is wrong with me?

How could I forget the highlight of my week?

I'm slipping people...pray for me:)

Anyway, Wednesday night was a night filled with party dresses, silver and gold balloons, a toast as the ball fell at midnight and a hand full of my favorite people.

It all began at a little Thai restaurant in downtown Atlanta called Nan...I am still having day dreams about the fabulous dish I had. Yum!!! Once our bellies were full, we headed to the Ritz Carlton for a little music and dancing...Yes I said Ritz Carlton! I'm not even going to lie, I felt a little glamorous! I got to dance, see some friends rock out on stage and just enjoy ringing in the New Year Ritz style:)

Here are some snapshots from the night:


0 awesome remarks: