Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, January 26, 2009

I was on the big screen

I got to experience my first Hawk's game last night thanks to my friend Katie! She had an extra ticket and I just happen to be the lucky one to get it:)

I must say it was one of the most eventful nights I've had in a while. First thing, I ran into my friend Kyle who I haven't seen in almost a year. We just happen to pull in to a parking space right beside him. How awesome is that!

The awesomeness doesn't stop there! Here are more highlights from the evening...

*Having floor seats
*Seeing the massive SHAQ at a close distance.
*Kyle sending a text to the big screen that said 'Shannon White is a hottie' for the whole arena to see.
*Getting to be on the big screen for the first time
*Seeing Ciara at the game

It was a great night! Glad I got to spend some time with Katie and watch some great basketball!

Can't wait for night time:)

0 awesome remarks: