Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fun Moments at Work

There is never a dull day in my office! People riding scooters around! Free Krispy Kreme donuts! Oh and of course, the new awesome game 'Hide the Annie.' The days are always full of laughs...

Here are two fun moments from this week:

Yes that is a home-made toll jar.

You see, the calendar dare for Monday was to demand toll money from every person that passed your desk. Well, since my desk is grand central station, I accumulated $1.47, a Hershey kiss, a paper clip and two IOUs...one for 5 cents and the other for 52 million! You can bet I'm going to claim that one!

Now this photo...let me see, how can I describe this one? This is Josh and that large Styrofoam thing he is holding is a key chain. Apparently someone is worried about thieves in this building, haha! It was great watching him pose like a tiger for this picture.

We always find a way to make the day fun. I'll try to take more fun shots next week so stay tuned:)

0 awesome remarks: