Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Pale List

I recently re-watched the movie "Bucket List" and it got me to thinking...What do I want to do before I die. I feel as if my list would be three miles long if I wrote out everything I wanted to do before I died so I have decided to make a 2009 list...All the things I hope to accomplish in 2009! I call it 'My Pale List.'

Twenty things to get done and only a year to make it happen! Sheesh, this is going to be fun:)

1. Take a trip to Haiti and see the adorable babies at the Hands and Feet orphanage.
2. Read the Bible cover to cover
3. Throw a "Party with a Purpose" event in Atlanta.
4. Go to the Carolina/Duke game...this one might be impossible!
5. Turn in my red shirt and find a good guy to date.
6. Lead someone to Christ, actually lead a few.
7. Get Jill, Judy and Heather to paint their nails black...this will be fun
8. Record another song
9. Run a mile without feeling like I'm going to hyperventilate.
10. Go to the gun range and shoot a gun for the first time
11. Add a blue streak in my hair just because.
12. Teach baby Aiden to say Aunt Shannon
13. Learn how to properly cook my Mom's chicken casserole.
14. Fly to New York and go to a Broadway show
15. Embrace confrontation and tell a few people exactly how I feel.
16. Get another tattoo
17. Eat at Imperial Fez
18. Learn to like coffee
19. Flip a skateboard without breaking my neck.
20. Get caught in a tornado..wait I did that in 2008, haha

What do you hope to accomplish in 2009?

1 awesome remarks:

Britany said...

It is so funny that you did this blog! We made a bucket list this week in my AP Language class for extra credit. We picked the top 25 things we want to accomplish in life. I don't remember all of mine but I will send you a copy when I get it back.