Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, December 08, 2008

Alarm clock malfunction

My alarm clock decided not to go off this morning which made me two hours late for work.

I HATE being late and even more, I hate being unreliable which is how I might this morning. There's just something about walking in late and feeling like you have let down your superiors even if the situation was out of your control...By out of control I mean, it would take an act of God for me to wake up without some sort of loud buzzing noise to shake me from my deep sleep!

Luckily I have two amazing bosses that give me grace for things like that...well grace and some cut downs throughout the day, haha! I deserved them I guess!

Anyway, I have set two alarms for tomorrow morning in hopes of not repeating today!

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

this would happen to us...i was almost 2 hours late for my exam (I thought it was at 4 pm and it as at 2 pm) go figure!!! Luckily I got to take a little late myself

Love you and miss you more than you know!