Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, December 19, 2008

Buddy the Elf

Favorite Christmas movie... ELF!

I know, it's not a classic but still, it's my favorite.

I can pretty much quote the whole movie for you and because I can, I have decided to dedicate this blog to my favorite Buddy the Elf quotes:)


* First we'll make snow angels for a two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle.

* Buddy the Elf! What's your favorite color?

* What's a Christmas Gram? I want one!

* I'm a cotton-headed ninny-muggins.

* Francisco! That's fun to say!

* Puffin: Hey Buddy wanna pick some snowberries?
Buddy: Not now Arctic Puffin!

* The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.


What's your favorite Buddy the Elf quote?

1 awesome remarks:

Msha said...

You sit on a throne of lies.

*buuuuurp* Did you hear that!?