Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A birthday perfect for a princess!

I've been meaning to write about this for two weeks and I refuse to wait any longer!!!

November 29 was my friend Emily's birthday. We had a party with a princess theme, mixed with games, five year old style! It was like stepping back into childhood...

We played pin the tail on the donkey, stomp the balloons(I don't know how to explain this game), there was a Princess castle pinata and of course, a delicious ice cream cake!

I still have dreams about that yummy cake, haha!

Emily was so thrilled with the party and all the love that was put in to her birthday. I wish all of you could have seen the smile on her face...well actually I'll show you!


Love you Emily! You truly are a princess:)

0 awesome remarks: