Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hooking in hockey

So, I went to my very first Thrashers game last night which was also my first hockey game! Two words...absolutely amazing! Why has this sport not come across my radar yet.

I loved every second of it!

* The intoxicated screaming fans.
* The delicious pecans.
* The fights that broke out among the players and the way they crushed each other up against the wall.
* The Thrasher head that hung from the ceiling and blew flames out of his mouth whenever we scored.

Everything about it was fun. I'm pretty sure I am obsessed with the sport now and you better believe I will be attending more games this season...after I brush up on my hockey knowledge.

Does anyone know what hooking means in hockey? And does that make him a hooker, haha!

I have a lot to learn:)

1 awesome remarks:

Britany said...

I have never even tried to watch hockey. It kinda sounds like fun though... Is it as fun to watch as football? [Go DAWGS!!]