Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, September 12, 2009

My magical adventure...

Holy Fantastic Disney Weekend!

So many things to talk about, but I don't want to make this post ubber long and all of you quit reading before it gets to the good part! So I will write and post pictures so you can all feel like you were there with me!

Let me start by telling you that life on the road with Brock and Auny is fantastic! So many fun things to do, fun people to hang out with and at the end of the day it's amazing to be around to those two! They brighten my life and they have taught me so much... I am blessed to work with them and more importantly, I am blessed to have them as friends!

OK...enough mussy talk, let's move on to the awesome Mickey filled weekend!

Let's start with Friday...
After arriving at 1:30 AM Friday morning and a quick nap, we rose at 8:30 AM ready for a fun filled Disney day! First stop, EPCOT.

Yep. It hasn't changed since I was a kid!

We had lunch there at a fantastic Moroccan place...Hummus, Couscou, Lamb... It was all so fabulous. I ate way too much but who wouldn't :)

After lunch we went to Hollywood Studios where we spent the rest of the day. There were concerts everywhere, tons of familiar faces to see and of course some awesome rides. First up on our list was The Tower of Terror!

Jacob gave it a trigger pointer up :)

Then Auny and I went over to the Rockn' Roller Coaster! By far, my favorite ride on the trip. We rode it a total of 5 times while we were there...thanks to Heather our amazing Mouseketeer!

We ended the day worshipping with Leeland! Incredible.

Needless to say...the first day at Disney was a hit and the best part was we got to do it again on Saturday. Check out the next blog for pictures from the second day:)

0 awesome remarks: