Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's the little things!

It always has been the little things that make me smile! And this week was full of them. Let's look back and smile together...

Craft time with Jen! What is that you ask? Well that's a paper chain for the days Jen has left before she gets to see her boyfriend, Anthony! There's 16 links here and it's so cute to watch her tear them off with a big smile on her face.

My puppy always makes me smile. Her and her HUGE ears!

Baby pumpkins means it's almost time for Halloween.

And my biggest smile this week came from receiving these! Are they not the most gorgeous flowers you've ever seen. They may be an exaggeration to some but in my eyes, they are because they came from someone very special!

What a great week! Full of smiles because of the little things :)

1 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

i love baby pumpkins!!