Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Meet Michelle

Wow! I can't keep up with days or moments at this time in my life. It's like every second is taking by something or someone and I apologize for not keeping you all informed of all the things God is blessings me with. I promise I will do a better job!

Today I would like to introduce you all to my friend Michelle!

That's her on the left...but don't be alarmed, we are not trying to keep from getting the plague or the swine flu in this picture. We're actually helping clean up some homes from the destruction caused by the Georgia flood. **If you've been keeping up, you've seen the pictures from our relief efforts.**

The reason I want all of you to meet Michelle is because she has been a big part of my life for the past 5 months. God allowed our paths to cross one night after church and we've been learning and teaching each other ever since. It's pretty awesome. We have similar stories but different at the same time and one of my favorite things to do is sit and talk with her about life, about goals, about guys and the best topic, about God. She has a strong faith, one that I hope is rubbing off on me daily. I watch her give her time and her money to help others. I see her investing in people even when she's tired and broken. I observe her as she interacts with new people and it's awesome to watch her hold out her hand and welcome any and everyone into her friendship circle.

She's got it! She's showing Christ's love in so many ways. Through her kindness. Through her willingness, Through her smiles. Through her encouragement. Plain and simple...Through her!

Thanks being an awesome friend Michelle. Praying that we continue to walk this path of friendship for a while :)

2 awesome remarks:

michelle said...

*tear* You're too kind with your words, and I am just as thrilled to have you in my life as well! You teach me, guide me, inspire me. Love you girl!!

Anonymous said...

love you girls! :)