Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, September 18, 2009

Changes

Changes!

I know life is full of them but sometimes it really sucks! Especially when I feel like some changes don't have to take place. What am I referring to... Friendships! That may be immature on my part to think that way, but throughout my life the one thing that I have never made too many changes with are my friendships. My friend list has definitely grown since I was old enough to realize what a friend was, so that's a change, but I try really hard not to lose anyone when life tries to throw you curve balls. Is it difficult..YES! Do I always succeed...NO! My point is I try, I mend and do what it takes! I feel as if friendships are to stay strong not matter what, especially if they matter! There should be no distance, no situation and no additions that should change that.

Is that immature or unrealistic? Not my eyes but maybe it is to the rest of the world...and that's sad!

0 awesome remarks: