Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's HOT in these SOX

*Attention: Please place no judgment on the following pictures!

OK, now that I have placed the tag line at the top, let me explain. I know that I now live in Georgia and I am fully prepared to be called a Georgia Peach but there is something you must know which may cause me to lose my future 'Georgia Peach' title... I am a RED SOX fan! >this is where you go ahead and get out all the yelling and screaming out of your system< Done? OK let's move on...

Yes, I am a Red Sox fan and have been for several years, long before I moved to this beautiful southern state. Now, I do like the Braves and I attend games and cheer for them whenever they are not playing the Sox. Is that wrong? I don't think so.

So anyway, today was the last game of the Red Sox/Braves three game weekend series. Let me tell you, it was bumpin HOT. Not just a little hot, it was well in the 100 degree range and for the first time, I wasn't excited about having lower level seats. But being the creative people we are, my brother, Jen and I improvised...

First creative purchase...fans! And not just any fans...these fans lit up when they spun around:)

Second, snow cones! Refreshing colored ice always makes things better!

And lastly, you gotta have the gear :) Hats make sunny days easier!

Besides losing the game, we had a blast. And the best part besides my brother being there to hang out was the 260 pound man that ran across the field in the top of the 9th. I assume he was a Boston fan, probably drunk and I believe whole heartedly that he was trying to through the pitcher off! So for that, I give him mad props :)

0 awesome remarks: