Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Hug for me :)

It's emails like this that let me know I am definitely working for the Lord...

Shannon,

You are an angel. I will use this DVD with a men's group and my Bible class to call them to pray for our nation. I plan to ask my pastor to show it one Sunday morning in the three worship services attended by around 2500 people. I will let you know about the response to the DVD. I am looking forward to showing it. If you are married, tell your husband that you deserve a hug today or get somebody to hug you for me.

Thanks again.
James

P.S. I am 80 years old and continue to serve as semi-retired hospital chaplain. I was commissioned by the old Home MIssion Board in 1979. I retired from full time five years ago. "Ain't God good," as Jerry Clower often said.


Doesn't that just warm your heart? :)

0 awesome remarks: