Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

There's a first time for EVERYTHING!

SO tonight I learned how to cut a pineapple. All these years of eating it out of a can, I decided fresh was a better way...and it totally is!

Here's the thing, I didn't even know where to start in cutting up a pineapple. I mean they look prickly and I always thought the top looked somewhat like a cactus which leads to a definite 'DO NOT TOUCH' thought! But pineapples come with instructions. Who Knew?!

So here is your step by step pineapple cutting lesson complete with pictures!

Step ONE: Twist off the crown AKA the prickly top I mentioned earlier

Step TWO: Cut in half, then into quarters

Step THREE: Trim off ends and core, remove fruit from shell



Step FOUR: Cut into bite size pieces

Step FIVE: Enjoy and indulge!

0 awesome remarks: