Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, February 16, 2009

Done!

I am done!

Done with the last minute change of plans, done with the let downs, done with acting like I am perfectly fine when someone tells me one thing but always does another. I have always been the girl that lets things roll off her shoulder when it comes to friendships and heartbreaks. I never speak up, I never lash out and I never confront but I think I've come to a point in my life where I've had it. I've had it with people who pretend to be your friend when they need something, come to you when they need to vent about someone or call you when they can't find anyone else to hang out with. I'm tired of being the back up plan and I refuse to do it any more!

For those of you who know me, truly know the real me, you know that I try really hard to be helpful and sincere. I offer my time and my ear to anyone who needs a friend. I try really hard to be there for everyone but I am finally wearing thin. I can't do it anymore.

So to those of you who are my true friends, thank you! Thank you for always being there! For those of you who need someone to vent to about your latest breakup or fight with a friend, if that's all I'm good for to you, don't bother! Find someone else to complain to. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that will listen to your whining and not expect a friendship in return. I am no longer one of those people!!

0 awesome remarks: