Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I want to be the exception!

I have been waiting for this movie to come out since last summer. FINALLY!!!

Saw it tonight and I can truly say that I learned a lot about what to look for when dating. Basically it's like this, simple really:
* Myspace and Facebook messages are known as booty calls.
* Guys who say 'its nice to meet you' at the end of the date aren't gonna call.
* If he's not sleeping with you, there is someone else that he is sleeping with.
* If he gets your number instead of giving you his, he's not interested.
* There are two types of women, the rule and the exception.(I'm tired of being the rule)
* Oh and this is one of the main points, never force a man to get married because the outcome could be him with a cheap tramp buying bananas at the local Handy Mart.

That last one will make you think! haha

You have to go see the movie! And guys you should go to...maybe you'll learn something!

0 awesome remarks: