Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, February 01, 2009

I'm back...with moments!

OK I'm back! Did you miss me? I know you did :)

Well first order of business is to tell you that my new car hit 1000 miles yesterday! My little boy is growing up...way too fast >tear<

Alright, so besides my truck becoming a man, the past few days have been awesomely wonderful mixed with completely tiring. Like I mentioned in my last blog, I have been at the Conclave Conference since Thursday. I forgot how much work goes into being a part of a conference...not to mention the fact that there were so many people I wanted to hangout with with so little time to accomplish it.

I was very excited to see Aaron Hinton, Chris Lynch and Brian Hemphill standing in front of the Fort Caswell exhibit. It's been months since I've seen them and even longer since I've been able to sit down and have a conversation with them. I absolutely love seeing friends from home. It's such a refreshing feeling, one that I will never get tired of.

I was at the conference to help Brock and Auny with there 3 day performances. I honestly feel like I'm in my element when I am with them, working these types of events. You know, merchandise, camera cues, sound boards and mingling with hosts and state leaders. What more could you ask for? I feel like I do a pretty good job...I mean they keep me around for some reason:)

So there were moments of laughter with great friends, moments of professionalism with state leaders and moments of bright lights and Family Force 5 tracks. I'd say that's a pretty great weekend!

Oh and to top it off me and few old friends decided to send a message to someone special that we missed seeing this weekend! Downey...Todd Agnew, Cody, Brian and I miss you!!

0 awesome remarks: