Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Unique Rainbows

I wish you all could have seen how adorable Kenyon was tonight coloring a rainbow for my desk at work. I was watching his little face as he carefully tried to keep all the colors lined up while making his picture unique from Selah's. He used red and black and yellow which he told me were not normal rainbow colors (absolutely adorable). He was so proud of himself and the best part was he used scented markers, so my picture smells like cotton candy! How fun is that?!

I can't wait to get to work tomorrow to show off my brand new decoration!

Ahhh the little joys of life:)

2 awesome remarks:

stephanie said...

children's art is my favorite.
that i beautiful!

p-stip said...

You Seem to be one of the luckiest girls in the world, getting such amazing office decorations.