Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Materialistic

I try not to be too materialistic because I know that life isn't about what you have, but right now I am super excited about a purchase I made...which is gonna make me sound very materialistic!

Last week I purchased a pair of absolutely amazing boots, spent a ridiculous amount of money and didn't think twice about it! Well today they arrived...


And they are still just as amazing as last week when I purchased them. Now I must find the perfect outfit to go with them!

Kristen, aren't they perfect...I told you that you would love them:)

2 awesome remarks:

Britany said...

Shannon those shoes are very cute! I'm thinking some kakhi pants and an orange shirt... hmm...

Anonymous said...

yes, shannon I love them! Super hot! Please please wear them like we discussed (to both places!) :) hahahahah

LOVE YOU!