Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Driving along

On the road again....I just can wait to get on the road again...

As you read this, I am on my way to North Carolina! I'm driving down I-20 with my music turned up and more than likely I'm singing as loud but as discreet as possible:) I'm anticipating the moment when I cross the North Carolina line and I'm daydreaming about sitting on Vespers and walking the loop at Caswell. Ahhhh the joy!!

Now even though I am thinking about all the fun moments to come, there are a few other things consuming my mind:

The New Kids on the Block concert was amazing last night! (I'll post pics soon)
Did I pack my hair dryer?
Which shoes did I bring to wear with my dress?
Man I forgot my phone charger!
When was the last time I checked my oil?
Is my car really going to make it all the way to NC making that funny noise?
Did I put the right voicemail on at work?
Oops, I forgot to make my bed!
Is someone going to DVR The Office for me?
Did I find a friend-sitter for Jen?
Did I practice the right song for this wedding?

Oh goodness how my mind wonders:)

3 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

are you posting and driving?!?! have a great time in nc...let's talk on your way home!! :)

Anonymous said...

You did get to see the Office. Glad I could help. Love you more!

Britany said...

I hope u have fun. Don't worry so much.
It's bad for you.