Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Save Gas, Get a Golf Cart

Have you ever been to Peachtree City, GA?

Neither had I until last night. I found out that is totally a Golf Cart community. Everyone there rides around in golf carts instead of cars.

No I am not exaggerating! I'm being completely serious.

Nathan and I met Ruben and Hayley there to go see Decemberadio perform(one of the greatest bands in Christian music today). It was so crazy to drive up to Ruben's house in a truck, park and then hop in a golf cart to head towards the church.

This city has golf cart paths that wind around the city like mini freeways. The carts have headlights and mirrors and we totally saw some carts with rims on them. Oh and there was one with orange and red flames done the side...They went crazy with there's!

It felt like I was in an alternate universe...a really cool alternate universe.

How cool would in be if Atlanta went to an all golf cart city? Less pollution, Less lanes on the interstate, Less gas in take and maybe less traffic! But I guess it would take us forever to get to our destinations.

Oh well it would still be awesome!

0 awesome remarks: