Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, September 02, 2007

A special day

I can't believe it! My friend Dave is married.

This weekend, I ventured down to Birmingham, Alabama to watch Dave Pace on the biggest day of his life. It was the precious thing I have ever seen. Not to embarrass Dave, but when he teared up at the sight of Lindsey, it was such a special moment. You could see the love they have for each other written all over their faces. I hope to find that love one day:)

I have known Dave for years now and he has been one of those friends that I can confide in. He is someone who has helped me through so many tough times in my life. He always seemed to know what to say. We bonded over our past experiences and how God has moved in our lives. Dave's love for the Lord is moving and he is going to make such an impact on so many. He already has!

I wish him and Lindsey nothing but happiness in their marriage and joy found in their relationship with Jesus Christ.

0 awesome remarks: