Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Pure, Sincere, Expressed Love

Hands and Feet. Love and Fear.
What was once dirty is now clean.

The puzzle begins to be shaped, each piece being so precise and perfect.
What does this look like when it's all placed together...LOVE!

Pure, Sincere, Expressed Love.

What does each piece look like?
Well, Emily has a leadership about her and Auny brings wisdom to the circle. Kyla expresses grace while Amy provides protection. Laura brings lots of laughter to the group and Mallori brings joy into hearts. Stephanie provides acceptence as well as faith while Heather expresses serventhood with her youthful spirit. Charmene shows kindness in all she is and me, well I guess I add Mercy to the circle.

What do we all have in common?
A bond that cannot be broken and the Father of the Heavens. An Abba that placed us together for comfort. for advice. for smiles. for tears. for so much more than we know yet!

Candles lite the room, creating a vibrant glow across the faces of my sisters. The music played softly as the book of Romans began to be read. The words serve, teach and encourage jumped off the page and into my heart. You see, my favorite verse was being read. A feeling of wonder filled my mind as I glanced at the small bucket placed beneath a draped chair. Was i worthy?
One by one we washed the feet of our sisters blessing them with prayers. I prayed for joy as well as pure happiness for each one. I wonder what was prayed over me? Hopefully direction and wisdom.
Jesus served his disciples by washing their feet, showing them how much he loved them. Tonight we expresed love and serventhood for one another by doing the same.
We painted a picture, a beautiful one at that. There were hues of gold with white accents. It was one of the most beautiful sights seen since I moved to this new place. This picture was painted so carefully. So much time was put into the beauty.

What was the picture of...LOVE!

Pure, Sincere, Expressed Love.

1 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

that sounds incredible. you're so blessed to have a circle of friends like that!! i'm glad you got to do something like that with each other!