Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Name Meanings

My roommate had a surprise for me when I came home from FX...
She had looked up the meaning of my name and she couldn't believe how well it described me!
For those of you who know me, see if this sounds like me:

Shannon

After an Irish river "Irish"

Energetic and courageous you stand up for your beliefs and for what you desire. You are independent, strong willed and fiercely competitive when needed although your ambition is tempered with patience. You maintain a positive attitude and with a more organised or practical approach to life material success is very likely. Your immensely loving and generous nature brings joy into peoples lives and ensures your happiness.

I wonder what your name means?

1 awesome remarks:

SayUncle_Andy said...

My name is Andre (Andy) which means protector, gaurdian, or one who watches over others.