Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Comfort

Have you ever just sat outside and stared up at the stars?

It's one of my favorite things to do. I think it's because I look up and see how amazing God is. He created all these gorgeous glowing objects that shine billions and billions of miles away, and I can see them. And the moon...how amazing is the moon! I like to talk to the man in the moon. I tell him my thoughts and sometimes I throw out a little wish. He is pretty good listener and some nights I swear winks at me, haha! I gave him a name...his name is George and we're pretty much best friends:)

All thoughout my life the stars and the moon have been comfort for me. They were there to enchance romance. They were there to help dry tears. They were there to spark a memory. And most importantly, they were there!

What brings you comfort in your life?

If you can't think of anything then go outside, lay down in the grass and look up! I promise you'll see something amazing!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


0 awesome remarks: