Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, January 08, 2010

Should I stay or should I go?

So I haven't been very motivated to write in the past two months. I seem to force it more than really enjoy writing. My blog has been on-going for a little over 3 years and as I look back through all the good times, bad moments and all the life advances I am thankful that I kept an electronic diary, per say.

My dilemma now is do I keep my blog going or do I retire it?

Now before you all freak out, hear what I have to say....

I don't have time to write and honestly I don't really feel lead to write most of the time. I sometimes post quotes just to fill in days and on the days I actually do write, the majority of the post is pictures. That's not interesting is it? I just feel that I'm letting each of you down that click my site and receive no new post or a quick blurb with no meaning behind it.

So we'll take a vote...

Should I keep my blog or do away with it?

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

sometimes i feel the same way...but YOU are the one that encourages me to keep blogging. So I'll return the favor. (Plus its one of the easiest and most frequent ways for me to keep up with one of my best friends!)

I love you and would love to talk to you this week about something in particular!!!! Advice needed!