Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, January 04, 2010

I'm Happy

Sometimes I write because I have a whole head full of things to say. Sometimes I write to vent and honestly it's my way of yelling without directing words towards a particular person. Sometimes I write because I'm bored and I have these ridiculous thoughts that won't stop swirling in my head so I jot them down in order to motivate myself. Sometimes I write just because...

Tonight though, I'm writing because, well ... because I'm happy!

That sounds cheesy but it's so true. The past 2 weeks have shown me and reminded me that I'm one lucky girl. It wasn't one particular action or one particular person that made me feel this way...it's the whole package.

I'm happy because I'm surrounded by people who care. I'm happy because my puppy is now back in Georgia with me. I'm happy because my parents love me no matter what. I'm happy because I got to eat a hot dog on the streets of New York. I'm happy because Kevin is amazing. I'm happy because I didn't break anything snowboarding. I'm happy that Summer gets so excited to see me. I'm happy that Michelle sent me an "I Miss You' text. I'm happy that Twisted Taco makes Vege tacos so well. I'm happy to see my roomie. I'm happy that my desk at NAMB hasn't changed. I'm haPPy, hAppy Happy! I could write hundreds of reasons why, but it all boils down to one fact...

Tonight I write because I'm happy :)

0 awesome remarks: