Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, January 25, 2010

Pre-thought reasons.

I have so much to write about yet I find myself sitting in front the computer with a blank stare. I have began to wonder where my love for writing went. You see, when I started this blog back in '06 the goal was to have a journal I could look back on in the years to come, to see just how far I've come and grown. I wanted it to be a book of my life written through my eyes and my experiences. A book of memories if you will. But lately, I have no desire to capture the moments. Pretty sad huh?

It is very sad. Most of the time when I write, I'm writing to myself...my future self. I'm kind of mapping out an instruction manual on what not to do in the years ahead but I am also writing a collection of thoughts inspired by what I've been through. And I write these, not only for my personal reflection, but also I write these hoping to help someone learn and not go though some of the hardships I've come across. Life's about learning and I feel that I can offer some advice to those still young and a little naive to this world.

This is where the conflict comes in... I want/need to write in order to produce content for myself and my readers but I don't feel like writing because it's another hour or so that I have to spend sitting in front of a computer screen. UGH!

I need the motivation...the determination...the quit time...the less consumed mind and a few less headaches.

With that said, I have decided to give myself pre-thought topics in order to get my writing back on track. A sequence of titles to help motivate me to write about the journey I'm currently on. Sure, it won't be spontaneous this week but the good news is, it will help get me back on track...back to the times where thoughts fill my mind and the desire to share consumes my finger tips :)

This is gonna be fun.

Here are this week's titles:
Tuesday: Singing with a Legend
Wednesday: Sunshine in the Storm
Thursday: Fully Devoted
Friday: Pink Marsh Mellows
Saturday: Transition Please
Sunday: Dreaming of Blue Microphones
Monday: Shannon/? ... Who would be my Julia

You'll have to stay tuned to see what these titles produce. A great blog is what I'm hoping for :)

0 awesome remarks: